You Are My Sunshine...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Picture's Worth...

.

A picture is worth, well, something! We took these today. With three dogs and only four hands we couldn't manage  great photography, but we certainly did have fun and a plethora of  memorable moments!

On the trail: Rick, Thunder and Benny



And after the trail, a little refreshment!

Good Stuff eh Benny?

Too much wine Rick, He's just a puppy!

No. I'm not staying the night Benny. But I'll keep you company for a while!

Benny embraces the Post-Modernist critique!

Or, maybe not!  Talk about shredding an argument!

Another,  BETTER bone to pick!

I am beautiful! And bigger than yesterday!

Benny and Nico Run Together!

Thunder and Benny in the Meadow

Nico: I'm thinking I'll try-out for the part of Elsa the Lion in Born Free. Do I have a chance?

Benny chases Nico: A great moment, if not great photography!
And an invitation to play... I think!      



No comments:

Post a Comment